Len Kwilos has been active in the real estate services industry for over 25 years. He started as a Realtor in western New York in 1988. After moving to Atlanta in 1990, he became licensed in Georgia and went back to work full time as a Realtor in 1992. Committed to expanding his base of knowledge, Len became an Associate Broker in 2006. The Atlanta Board of Realtors has recognized Len’s production by naming him as Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club. With over 22 years of experience in Atlanta, Len has become extremely familiar with the dynamics of this ever changing market. He is dedicated to his clients’ needs first and has become an agent for life to many people who have sought his help in buying and selling in the Atlanta area.
Summary of experience
• Over 25 years in the real estate industry selling and leasing of single family homes, condos, townhouses, multi-family properties and apartment buildings.
• Experienced and well seasoned associate broker specializing in various “intown” Atlanta neighborhoods as well as neighborhoods just outside the perimeter.
• Markets of concentration include Buckhead, West Midtown, Midtown, Virginia Highland, Morningside, Druid Hills, Lake Claire, Candler Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, unincorporated Dekalb County and Grant Park.
• Member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors, Life Member of the ABR Multi-Million Dollar Club, Accredited Buyer Representative and Relocation Specialist.
• Have assisted hundreds of clients in buying, selling and leasing residential and investment properties including single family homes, condominiums and small and large multi-family dwellings.
• Acted as manager on call and relief for a boutique Atlanta real estate company with 3 locations and up to 80 real estate agents.
Specialties: "Living in various neighborhoods over the years has helped me understand the live/work/play relationship that is important in everyone’s lives. Morningside, Virginia Highland, Midtown, Ardmore Park and Ridgewood Heights have all been home and are just a few of the areas that I specialize in."
Reference from June 2014: "I am writing to let you know how appreciative I am of the work done by Len Kwilos in the sale of our house recently. Our house, at 2415 Oostanaula Dr. NE, Atlanta 30319, sold in just one week. I know we were lucky enough to hit a good market, but I also know the sale might not have gone as smoothly if it wasn't for Len's work.
What I most appreciated about Len is his experience. Real Estate is a life long vocation for him. He is truly a professional. I was very confident in him early on helping us to set a price. He listened and respected our thoughts, but made recommendations in such a way that I knew we were going down the right avenue in pricing. In marketing our house, he had pictures taken which truly made our house look great. It's no wonder we had so much traffic. He gave us feedback right from the start and it was obvious he was constantly qualifying those people interested in the house.
His professionalism and experience came through is a big way when we had multiple offers. I know a fair amount about selling houses, but I really was clueless about what to do with those offers. Len patiently guided us through the process. With his experience, I knew I was in good hands.
Len is one of those people, that in the business world, we call "quietly confident." He definitely is the best agent I've ever worked with.
- Gallery Buckhead #1909
- Mcgill Park 1br+loft
- Brookwood Place #327
- 61 16th Street #18
- Vinings Townhouse
- 61 16th Street #11
- Townegate Townho…
- Sold! Morningsid…
- Sold! Superb Ren…
- Ansley Above The…
- Briarcliff Heights Sold!
- Sold Virginia Hi…