Len Kwilos has been active in the real estate services industry for over 25 years. He started as a Realtor in western New York in 1988. After moving to Atlanta in 1990, he became licensed in Georgia and went back to work full time as a Realtor in 1992. Committed to expanding his base of knowledge, Len became an Associate Broker in 2006. The Atlanta Board of Realtors has recognized Len’s production by naming him as Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club. With over 22 years of experience in Atlanta, Len has become extremely familiar with the dynamics of this ever changing market. He is dedicated to his clients’ needs first and has become an agent for life to many people who have sought his help in buying and selling in the Atlanta area.
Summary of experience
• Over 25 years in the real estate industry selling and leasing of single family homes, condos, townhouses, multi-family properties and apartment buildings.
• Experienced and well seasoned associate broker specializing in various “intown” Atlanta neighborhoods as well as neighborhoods just outside the perimeter.
• Markets of concentration include Buckhead, West Midtown, Midtown, Virginia Highland, Morningside, Druid Hills, Lake Claire, Candler Park, Decatur, Brookhaven, unincorporated Dekalb County and Grant Park.
• Member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors, Life Member of the ABR Multi-Million Dollar Club, Accredited Buyer Representative and Relocation Specialist.
• Have assisted hundreds of clients in buying, selling and leasing residential and investment properties including single family homes, condominiums and small and large multi-family dwellings.
• Acted as manager on call and relief for a boutique Atlanta real estate company with 3 locations and up to 80 real estate agents.
Specialties: "Living in various neighborhoods over the years has helped me understand the live/work/play relationship that is important in everyone’s lives. Morningside, Virginia Highland, Midtown, Ardmore Park and Ridgewood Heights have all been home and are just a few of the areas that I specialize in."